•†• Fallen 16 •†•
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

•†• Fallen 16 •†•

Order Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Helping you trade your Cards for HP

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Helping you trade your Cards for HP Empty
PostSubject: Helping you trade your Cards for HP   Helping you trade your Cards for HP I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 4:45 am

For those who want to trade off any highrare cards and have been trying to trade them off for days, let me know, I'll help you trade Smile
Back to top Go down
dranophoenix
Newly Fallen

PostSubject: Re: Helping you trade your Cards for HP   Helping you trade your Cards for HP I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 1:23 pm

^^ i wanna trade my Longi+ proper evo maybe 420HP
LF Odin .... < not sure about the value of it, but i can trade my Longi+ for it
Back to top Go down
Leshara
Newly Fallen
Leshara

PostSubject: Re: Helping you trade your Cards for HP   Helping you trade your Cards for HP I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 1:32 am

Wendi, mind helping me trade 1 inu for 30 hp, 2 sektors, 2 GS', and 3-4 Ax masters? The bundle of Axe for 75 for 3, and 90 for 4?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Helping you trade your Cards for HP   Helping you trade your Cards for HP I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 4:52 am

Lol ok. I didn't read this till now, pass me your cards Smile If anyone wants anything else do Kik me at rainshines.
Back to top Go down
dranophoenix
Newly Fallen

PostSubject: Re: Helping you trade your Cards for HP   Helping you trade your Cards for HP I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 5:25 am

i'm currently also using it (Long+). I will remove it when someone gonna buy it (and my def will be dropped T_T)
Back to top Go down
ocyrruss
Newly Fallen
ocyrruss

PostSubject: Re: Helping you trade your Cards for HP   Helping you trade your Cards for HP I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 10:13 am

got an Elder Vamp id like to trade for some HP..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Helping you trade your Cards for HP   Helping you trade your Cards for HP I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Helping you trade your Cards for HP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
•†• Fallen 16 •†• :: General Trade-
Jump to: